Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blingin' my blogs...

My blogs are dull and boring. I use the templates provided by blogger since I don't know any better. But I've been following a few blogs that are just so pretty and I love looking at all of their new "stuff". So I decided it was time for some changes.

I've tried to find someone to bling my blog. But I get no response to my emails. I guess they are just overwhelmed with requests. So I decided I was going to give it a try. This is my first attempt. I'm going to try my hand at making a new Header tomorrow. It should be fun because it will involve digital scrapbooking and my new Photoshop software.

Woohoo...just another reason to be on the computer.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Love it so far!!! Wish I could figure it out myself!

Donna said...

SO cute!! I love, love the colors...you go, girl! OH, and thanks for working so hard to send that Spring Bling package...I'm sure the recipient was really glad you did.

Jami Butler said...

Beautiful blog! I especially loved the smilebox photo show.... Great job!
Jami