Monday, January 15, 2007

Here we go again....

"WHAT"??? you say! YES, we have decided to adopt again. "WHY"? you ask. I have a list, which I will share with you:
1) We love children and love being parents.
2) Matthew is 16, Tucker is 14, Elise is almost 3. Both boys will be gone for most of her young life and we don't want her to be an "only" child, an Empress, a brat, spoiled (need I go on???)
3) It's about time there are more females in this house than males
4) I want the men in my life to expereince the hormone fluctuations of three females living under one roof. WAIT....at my age, it will probably only be two females since menapause is right around the corner for me ;-) . But that could be even better, hot flashes and PMS...Look out boys!
5) We feel very strongly about Elise having someone to share her culture and heritage with.
6) I want another child!
7) We are certifiable....it's is now an established fact.

Seriously, when we left China, I felt in my heart that we would return for another child. So, here we are again. The paper chase is behind us and I'll journal more about that later. But for now, the big news is we are "paper pregnant". Stay tuned for more information about what is happening in the up-and-down world of Chinese Adoption.

Blessings,
Kim

No comments: