Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday morning

Today I am dropping off the last set of medicals to another pediatrician to get their advice, faxed the final medical and sent a final email last night....YOWSA....this is hard work and very time consuming. I only have until Thursday, March 1st, to get our petition ready. I did receive a very quick response from one hospital yesterday and I was impressed with them. I take that as a very good sign! I don't expect to hear back from anyone today, hopefully this weekend will bring some responses. There isn't much time during this petitioning period. The previous time we petitioned, I think we had a full two weeks. So, I'm sure other families are just as stressed out as I am.

Anyway, I have a big hike tomorrow with Tucker's scout troop to prep for our Philmont trip in June. It's only a day hike, so I should be o.k. I'm sure it will be more than muddy and I need to expect rain....BIG FUN!

Be blessed,
Kim

No comments: