Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And so it goes...

that there have been "many" petitions submitted for the little girl that we would like to adopt. I knew this would happen. Fortunately, I had already faxed our petition before the email notice came out telling everyone which children had petitions and which ones did not. I knew that this notice would come out, I was just glad it came out AFTER our petition was sent in. If I would have waited and seen that email, I would have been discouraged. That happened the last time we petitioned.

So we wait. Until then, I have a two night hike to prep for. I need another pair of hiking pants and I can't find my size...it's very frustrating. Tucker and I are the grubmasters for our crew and we have that to plan for.

Much to do to stay busy!

Blessings,
Kim
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

Good luck, I've been checking back to see how things are going. You know what you can honestly give to a child, no one can fault you for that. I hope things work out.