Friday, May 25, 2007

NEW PICTURES OF AMELIA

O.K., here she is, at almost 14 months old. Another family that was recently at the orphanage was kind enough to take these photos for us and the orphanage was kind enough to allow them to do so. I can't express what this means to all of us. She's adorable, beautiful, cute and cuddly. I can't wait to get my hands on her! The lady holding her is part of Half the Sky's Hugging Granny program. I'm sure Amelia is very attached to her. Enjoy......
















8 comments:

Ruth said...

She is a doll! I know you are so excited to get her in your arms. Praying the timing is perfect. It always is with God :-)

Ruth

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

She is so pretty and looks like she is very healthy. These pictures must help the time pass a bit. Soon she will be in your arms forever.

Lisa said...

Kim, she is beautiful! I hope the wait to bring her home isn't long.
I know your family must be over the moon. What does Elise think of her little sister?
Lisa

Middle-Aged Moi said...

SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE, KIM! I would want her in my arms as soon as possible too! Can't wait to see her in YOUR arms!

Lisa said...

What a cutie!

Lisa

Leslie said...

Ahhhh, I can't wait to meet her in person. Looks like we are going to have to get together after the girls get home. That will be so fun Kim. She so so little. Can't wait for you to get your TA.

Leslie

Unknown said...

She's so beautiful. And such a serious look, like she's taking it all in. How wonderful to have these pictures until you can hold her for yourself.

Donna said...

Kim, she is so cute!! I know you have to be so excited to get her, I hope your timeline speeds up so you can have her soon!