Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cookin' with Cinderella

I've been promising Elise for days that we would make cupcakes. Since a "friend" had passed on a "friendship bread" starter to me 10 days ago, today was the day to make our friendship bread. So after yoga and after we picked up Tucker from summer gym, I helped Elise with the recipe.

Well, it didn't take long for Miss Amelia to want in on the action. Before I knew it, she had crawled right up on that IKEA stepstool and was right beside her Jie Jie "helping". It really was a sweet moment. Elise was kind and generous with Amelia and Amelia was sweet and giving right back. It was a rare moment as they tend to want to bicker a little bit.

Enjoy the video. My Cinderella's are learning to cook!

Click to play Cookin' in the kitchen
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

The Browns said...

Sounds like a time to remember.