Saturday, March 31, 2007

Travel Packet


Amelia's travel packet arrived yesterday.

It contains her original photos, Chinese Letter of Intent, copy of medical information in Chinese and of course, more forms to fill out. There is also a beautiful bracelet for Amelia from Harrah's. I can't wait to put it on her.

I also bought Amelia her first doll or rather A Doll. It is Ling-Ling and she speaks English and Chinese. I figure it will be nice for Amelia to hear her language since we will be very poor at speaking it.

Of course, Elise thinks the doll is hers. This could be a problem, but she has to learn to share eventually. I guess we better start now.

1 comment:

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

Are those pictures of Amelia I see? I enlarged them to get a better look, I know I a nosey. She is so cute. And she looks so tiny.