Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Black Cloud

We have given Amelia a nickname....Black Cloud! She's like a "Black Cloud" when she wakes up! What a crabby apple she can be. So we started calling her Black Cloud. Well, now she repeats it! To say it is hilarious is an understatement. It's now become a big joke. I'll call my friends and have her say it in the phone. This picture shows just how serious she can be at times.


I have no idea what the deal is with this table, but Elise did the same thing when she was little. Who knows, maybe it's a Chinese thing ;-)!
Amelia is getting better when she wakes up. I put "Baby Tad" in the bed with her and she seems to enjoy the interaction. Now I can hear Baby Tad talking instead of Amelia screaming for me to come and get her. Each day gets better......

2 comments:

The Browns said...

She sure looks laid–back and cozy under that table. I think I need a place like that. Jerry

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That's hilarious...."Black Cloud".....