Friday, March 21, 2008

My BFF...Jena

I have a BFF...you all know what that is 'Best Friend Forever'. My BFF is leaving for a week holiday with her family on Sanibel Island. She will be flying out in the morning with her husband and daughter, Abby. This will be Abby's first flight, she's 17 months old. Abby currently has the croup~yep, that hacking cough that sounds like a baby seal with a fever to match it. She also has a bit of an ear infection~something every parent prays their child WILL NOT have when they fly. To top it all off~my BFF, has a bronchial infection and is on antibiotics. Needless to say, she ain't feelin' the best and she's a little stressed about her "vacation". But my BFF made time to come to my house today to drop off a "travel basket" for the trip to St. Louis! Yep, she made up this awesome basket with loads of goodies in it. (Sad to say, the Twizzler's are just about history since the girls LOVE them and spotted them INSTANTLY~and Tucker "rifled" through it too). My BFF always brings me something before a big event in my life~right before I left for Philmont~I had a gift bag filled with Heath Bars (my fav) and an "I can do it" Care Bear! My BFF thinks of everything!


Thanks BFF~you are "Da Bomb". Also, my BFF's mom is "Da Bomb" too (apple doesn't fall far from the tree). They have both offered to help me with driving or keeping Empress Elise during one of the treks to St. Louie!
God puts people in our lives to help us along on the journey~that's my BFF Jena and her mom. They are my special gifts from God! Thanks for being in my life BFF and BFF's awesome mom! Thanks for being God's hands and feet and lifting up your sister! I love you both!

No comments: