Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bustin' Out

WE'RE OUTTA HERE! That's right, we have officially been released. Millie slept like a champ. Wish I could say the same. All those stinkin' alarms on the probes that are attached to her kept going off all night. The nurse finally took pity and removed the IV~thank you God! Millie is ready to roll. She's had her hair washed and been bathed for as much as she can be. She's done her bathroom business, much to every one's delight and surprise and now she awaits her chariot. It should be arriving shortly.
Next Stop~the 'Nati. Where I hope and pray there is a lovely bottle of "Four Sisters" Chardonnay awaiting this happy mother of four!
Our God is awesome! I Praise His Name for allowing me the privilege of mothering these children. I Praise Him for the gift of knowledge that He has blessed the doctors at SLC. I Praise Him for the gift of compassion and caring He has blessed the nurses and caregivers at SLC. But mostly I Praise Him for you, my family and friends for your gifts of love, prayer and support during this time. The next six weeks will be interesting, but I'm more confident than every it will go fast and Millie will heal just fine.
C U soon!

No comments: